|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
David started diving in 2014 and qualified as a Divemaster in 2015. He has dived in many locations around the world and has been an active Divemaster and Discover Scuba Diver Leader since 2015.
David is a technical diver enjoying access to dive sites that accelerated decompression brings. He is an active caver as well as diver and much of his focus is on cave diving and diving mines in the UK and abroad.
New to Canary Divers, David is looking forward to supporting Instructors in teaching Open Water and specialty courses.
• Discover Scuba Diving Leader
• Technical Diver
• Sidemount Diver
• Wreck Diver
• Full Cave Diver
• Emergency Oxygen Provider
• Emergency First Responder
- Professional Association of Diving instructors (PADI)
- National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI)